PCIM hiring Graduate Degree in Science, Arts or Commerce. for Stenographer Grade I and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) has been established as an autonomous Institution under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India primarily with the objectives of regularly updating the Indian Pharmacopoeia (an official book for setting standards of drugs in the Country) by publishing new edition and its addenda, National Formulary of India (reference book for rational use of generic medicines) and carrying out other related tasks such as providing Reference Substances to the stakeholders and conducting skill development programmes. The Commission also functions as National Coordination Centres (NCC) for Pharmacovigilance Programme of India (PvPI) and Materiovigilance Programme of India (MvPI) for ensuring safety of drugs and medical devices, respectively, in the Country.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Stenographer Grade I as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: PCIM
- Location : Ghaziabad
- Post Name: Stenographer Grade I
- Qualification: Graduate Degree in Science, Arts or Commerce.
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 31/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : 09/02/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : Administrative Officer (I/c), Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, Sector 23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad-201002
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Selection will be deputation basis
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
PCIM Recruitment 2020 Notification for the post of Stenographer Grade I has been released on its official website ipc.nic.in Eligible candidates can apply for the Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission Stenographer Grade I recruitment 2020 before the 09/02/2021 and also make sure to read the PCIM Stenographer Grade I Ghaziabad recruitment 2020 details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, online procedures, etc
1. Nomenclature of the post: Stenographer Grade I
2. No. of posts: 01
3. Scale as per 7th (CPC) recommendation: (Pay Matrix Level 06; Rs.35400-112400)
4. Deputation Officers under the Central Government/State Governments/ Union Territories/ Central Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Statutory organizations/ Recognized Research Councils or Institutions and holding an analogous post in the parent department/ cadre on regular basis and shall possess the experience, prescribed for the post as given below:-
5. Essential Qualification:
(i) Graduate Degree in Science, Arts or Commerce.
(ii) Speed in short hand of 100 w.p.m. Typing speed of 40 w.p.m. (English).
(iii) Knowledge of computer application especially MS Office and other programmes.
How to Apply :
Application giving particulars as per prescribed format with a passport size photograph on the application form at the space indicated with attested copies of testimonials along with Annual Confidential Report/performance evaluation report for the last five years along with vigilance clearance should be submitted to the Commission within 45 days of publication of this advertisement in Employment News to the Administrative Officer (I/c),