- Assist the Internal Audit Head in developing and executing the Bank’s audit plan, and take a lead role in the day to day execution of internal audits
- Contribute to the Internal Audit function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks in order to improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Participate & Lead the Risk based Internal Audits
- Participate in opening meetings with business management to explain the scope and objectives of the audit
- Perform process walkthroughs to identify key risk & control matrix
- Evaluate the adequacy of process design and the effectiveness of controls in meeting business and control objectives
- Conduct audit discussions with business management to identify the root cause & to obtain sustainable management action plans
- Participate in closing meetings to communicate the explanations for identified issues
- Assist in the preparation of a concise and informative audit report to effectively communicate the findings
- Develop a risk based test plan by selecting appropriate audit approach, test procedures and sampling criteria based on professional judgment and departmentally defined internal audit methodology
- Perform audit tests and prepare working papers in accordance with professional IIA standards
- Assists in the identification of Audit universe, risk assessment of audit entities & development of the annual Internal Audit plan
- Keeping abreast on the change in risk environment within / outside the organization
- Monitoring of open audit issues & performing validation of the completed management action
- Regular Surveillance and systematic review of effectiveness of concurrent audit
- Develops and maintains effective and professional working relationships with all levels of staff within the organization, including Senior Management and Audit Committee of the Board.
Job role: Internal Auditor.
Qualification: Chartered Accountant | CIA with 3-7 years of audit experience.
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh.