PayPal is hiring Commerce Graduate/Post Graduate/MBA/CA Inter/CWA Graduates. PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 305 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: PayPal
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Financial Analyst
- Qualification: Commerce Graduate/Post Graduate/MBA/CA Inter/CWA
- Experience : –
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Develop an understanding of the business strategic priorities, resource and headcount needs; collaborate with them to execute and improve financial planning and budgeting.
- Identify trends, anticipate needs, and gather business requirements to support an evolving planning and management reporting function that meets the needs of the users.
- Assist in process improvements using reporting and planning tools.
- Process cost center creation and changes, movement of cost center hierarchies.
- Review prepaid schedule and ensure appropriate and timely amortization.
- Assist with month-end close and reporting activities. Book accrual and cross charge JE’s accurately and on time.
- Build reports and assist with monthly actuals-to-forecast variance analysis.
- Monitor expense and headcount plan vs actual, and provide analysis/recommendation for business partners and Finance team.
- Work with business, budget owners and other financial analysts to build business cases and set up processes to manage the spending of new projects/initiatives
- Ensure strict adherence to corporate policies and GAAP regulations
- Ad-hoc analysis & projects as needed to support business needs
- Work autonomously but in collaboration with teammates and business partners.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply