Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Parexel Hiring CA/Masters in Finance with Bachelors Degree in Commerce or Finance for Project Finance Business Partner .Parexel International is a global provider of biopharmaceutical services. It conducts clinical trials on behalf of its pharmaceutical clients to expedite the drug approval process.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Parexel
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Project Finance Business Partner
- Qualification: CA/Masters in Finance with Bachelors Degree in Commerce or Finance
- Experience :01+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Finance Business Partner is expected to establish him/herself as a “co-pilot”, along with the Project Leader (PL), in steering a set of projects to their targeted financial goals (e.g. revenue, profitability, cash flow, etc.). As such, the FBP acquires an understanding of the project economics and profitability drivers. Under supervision, he/she assists in translating them into operational actions, and proactively advising the PL on how to influence critical operational levers in order to positively impact project financials.
- The Finance Business Partner/Projects is the “go-to” person for broader Finance understanding or insight into defined projects. He / She interacts directly with project leaders, helps set project strategy, supports project decision making, and guides future project decisions on the basis of their impact on project financial performance.
- The main success factors of this role include strong business acumen, strong grasp of project operations and their implications for financial performance, and strong technical, analytical and consulting skills. Finance Business Partners are expected to build business relationships across all areas of the organization, drive tactical decisions, and become a trusted advisor to Project Leaders.
- The Finance Business Partner demonstrate competency in the overall financial management of simple projects and contract types. Demonstrates understanding of limited number of business and/or service lines across Parexel focusing primarily on major services or products being provided within assigned projects and portfolio(s)
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-