Orcapod hiring B.Com for Junior Accounts Assistant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Orcapod is a fast-growing Talent Supply Chain Company founded by senior industry professionals coming from reputed international companies. Orcapod helps its clients in improving their business operations by combining its expertise in the area of Consulting, Hiring, Staffing and Services Optimization. .Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Junior Accounts Assistant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Orcapod
- Location : Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune
- Post Name: Junior Accounts Assistant
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience: 1-2 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: INR 50,000 – 1,00,000 PA.
- Opening date for online Application: 09/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Work along with the Finance team and ensure timely submissions of client invoices etc.
2. Contribute to monthly, yearly finance and statutory reporting and payments
3. Other support to keep the finance-related work completed on time and efficiently
4. Orcapod expects full-time presence during office hours. Our proprietary monitoring tools measure presence in the office on a continuous basis.
5. Advance Excel, Ms Excel.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.