Oracle Hiring CA,CMA,MBA candidates for Financial Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company was formerly headquartered in Redwood Shores, California until December 2020 when it moved its headquarters to Texas. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Oracle
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Financial Analyst
- Qualification: CA,CMA,MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provide deliverables / reports in a timely & accurate manner to stakeholders
- Prepare forecast / budget based on Trend analysis and drive expense forecast calls
- Analyze complex Reporting and provide an executive summary
- Gain advanced understanding of Business and Business processes
- Support BP/BPS Finance Team with complex ad-hoc analysis
- Present KPIs to management / stakeholders
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of corporate processes like forecast / budget cycle, restatement etc.,
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and provide solutions to management (Eg: CoE Transition)
- Review and sign off process checklist / operating procedures including updates
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.