Oracle Released Job Openings On 08-11-2021.Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world€™s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential. At Oracle, we are offering you a world of opportunity and an undeniably great place to work. As part of our team you€™ll work in an exciting, high-energy environment, collaborating with some of the sharpest minds in the industry…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Oracle Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Oracle Recruiting B.Com/BMS/BBA/BAF/BFM/BA/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 00-03+ Years Experience for Business Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Business Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:10
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1) Reconciliation: Primarily two different types of reconciliations are performed, namely CASH recon and ASSET recon. The activities include: – Access bank websites to download data, Format data into a standard template Reconcile data from multiple sources Reconciliation is through an automated tool or excel / access Identify and analyze differences arising out of the reconciliation; escalate differences to specific team for resolution Document clearly each Break in during the data reconciliation process. 2) Investment Services: Below teams form part of this vertical Portfolio Analytics – monitoring production of risk reports, identifying & debugging issues during production, quality checks on holdings, prices & risk analytics, performing fund level & portfolio level checks to ensure risk is within acceptable levels. Compliance Identify post trade compliance breaches / violations, these are captured in the Dashboard. To conduct research & provide appropriate feedback for resolution / escalation Security set up Set up new securities that get issued in the market, on an ongoing basis make periodic updates on the existing securities for any data like corporate actions, time series data etc. the team equipped to setup over 70 different security types across different security groups like – Equities, Bonds, Mortgages, Derivatives (XTC / OTC both) and Cash instruments etc..