Oracle Released Job Openings On 22-11-2021. Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world€™s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential. At Oracle, we are offering you a world of opportunity and an undeniably great place to work. As part of our team you€™ll work in an exciting, high-energy environment, collaborating with some of the sharpest minds in the industry..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Oracle Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Oracle Recruiting B.Com/BBA/BAF/BFM/BMS/M.Com/MBA/PGDM/MFM Candidates with 00-03+ Years Experience for Capital Market Consultant Position.Complete Details for the Capital Market Consultant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai (All Areas)
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 22/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Net Asset Value (NAV) Calculation: Validating NAV and performance calculation. • Performing monthly reconciliation with custodians or accounting agent for NAV, assets (including positions, market values, and accrued interest), book values. Data Integrity Services: Setup and maintenance of securities. • Quality check of security data. Asset Reconciliation: Custody reconciliations for assets. • Futures / CFD margin reconciliations. • Transfer Agent reconciliations. • OTC Collateral reconciliations. Risk Management Process: • Validating and reporting of risk parameters of securities and portfolios and benchmarks. • Performance and Attribution reporting. • Analyzing portfolio vs. market changes and trade impacts on portfolios, analyzing portfolio vs benchmark changes etc. Trade Operations Services: Capturing of trades in trading and accounting system. • Reconciliation of trades between the file received from Portfolio Manager, trading system, and accounting system. Pricing: Review of pricing exceptions for movements beyond threshold limits, with help of the Pricing inputs from multiple vendors. • Value illiquid securities. Cash Reconciliation: Daily cash reconciliations between client and custodian bank. Compliance: Post trade Compliance verifications work highlighting the violations in the guidelines agreed with clients and as prescribed by the regulator. Investment Accounting: Ledger checks. • Performance calculation. • Customized reporting. Client Reporting: Reporting of Accounting and Investment data in standard and customized format. Marketing and Communications team Creation of web pages and updating content on the web pages. Data Management Solutions: Sales enablement for client businesses which are currently leveraging the CRM. • Updating and maintaining accuracy of CRM. • Maintaining accuracy of portfolio data to enhance client experience for reliable downstream operational processing, reporting and billing..