1. Strong Financials business processes knowledge and concepts,so when you interact with a Customers/Consultants, you are able to speak their business/functional language, and win their confidence quickly.
2. Implementation/Support experience on EBS Financial Modules like FA, AR, AP and GL
3. Technically Strong with Expert Skills in SQL, PLSQL, Java, OAF, Reports
4. Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios using Oracle Financials for India. With India GST coming up, a quick learning on India GST and being a part of Oracle’s journey to release India GST to customers will be the main part of the role
5. Strong problem solving skills so you can quickly narrow down to the root cause of the issue reported.
6. Strong Customer interactions and service orientation so you can understand customers critical situations and accordingly provide the response, and mobilize the organizational resources, while setting realistic expectations to customers.
7. Strong operations management and innovation orientation so you can continually improve the processes, methods, tools, and utilities.
8. Strong team player so you leverage each others strengths.You will be engaged in collaboration with peers within/across the teams every hour.
9. Strong learning orientation so you keep abreast of the emerging business models/processes, applications product solutions, product features, technology features and use this learning to deliver value to customers on a daily basis.
10. High flexibility so you remain agile in a fast changing business and organizational environment.
Job role: Team Lead/Technical Lead.
Qualification: Chartered Accountants with work experience in working with business applications.
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.