Oracle is Hiring candidates having a college degree for the position of Internal Audit
Oracle empowers businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world’s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Internal Audit position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Internal Audit at Oracle
- Post Name : Internal Audit
- Qualifications: 3 or 4 year college degree/CIA / CISA/ CISSP, CPA, CA
- Experience : 05-10 years
- Vacancies : 01
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Bengaluru
- Selection : Based on interview
Internal Audit Job Description:
|Join Whats App Group for Pharma Jobs (BSC,MSC,B.Pharm,M.Pharm,D.Pharma.B.Tech,)|
|Join Whats App Group for Engineering Jobs Alerts(B.Tech,M.Tech,Diploma,MCA,B.Sc,M.Sc)|
- General Internal Audit Analytics responsibilities include: –
- Helping drive Internal Audit’s data analytics strategy & efforts.
- Working closely with the Internal Audit delivery teams to identify opportunities for use of data analytics across an engagement lifecycle including Risk Assessment, Audit Planning, Fieldwork, Reporting, Quality Assessment Reviews, Management Reporitng,etc.
- Engaging with different internal audit project teams to gather their data requirements and build data models & tools that will enable them to have meaningful data and risk insights.
- Develop an understanding of ERP system (Oracle) and Business Processes, such as Order to Cash, Source to Settle, General Ledger and Sub-Ledger Accounting, Sales Intelligence, etc.
- Develop skillset to process large data extracts from Oracle ERP and other reporting tools and systems and help audit project teams to understand the data from functional and technical perspective for use during audit planning an fieldwork.
- Providing data support for Internal Audit operations & use data visualization tools like Tableau / DOMO / Qlikview / any other, to build MIS reports & dashboards that can be leveraged by the leadership team in forums like the Board Meetings, Audit & Finance Committee, etc.
- Supporting the management efforts in improving the Data Analytics acumen of the Internal Audit team members through training, workshops & knowledge sharing.