Oracle India Pvt. Ltd. hiring CA for the Position of Audit Manager
At Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential.Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before attend interview . Eligibility and important details of financcial accountant position as follows .
Eligibility and important details of Audit Manager Vacancy at Oracle India Pvt. Ltd. :
- Post Name :Audit Manager
- Qualifications: CA
- Experience :5 – 10 Years
- Vacancies :1
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Location: Bengaluru
- Selection : Based on interview
Audit Manager Job Description:
- General Internal Audit Analytics responsibilities include: –
- Helping drive Internal Audit’s data analytics strategy & efforts.
- Working closely with the Internal Audit delivery teams to identify opportunities for use of data analytics across an engagement lifecycle including Risk Assessment, Audit Planning, Fieldwork, Reporting, Quality Assessment Reviews, Management Reporitng,etc.
- Engaging with different internal audit project teams to gather their data requirements and build data models & tools that will enable them to have meaningful data and risk insights.
- Develop an understanding of ERP system (Oracle) and Business Processes, such as Order to Cash, Source to Settle, General Ledger and Sub-Ledger Accounting, Sales Intelligence, etc.
- Develop skillset to process large data extracts from Oracle ERP and other reporting tools and systems and help audit project teams to understand the data from functional and technical perspective for use during audit planning an fieldwork.
- Providing data support for Internal Audit operations & use data visualization tools like Tableau / DOMO / Qlikview / any other, to build MIS reports & dashboards that can be leveraged by the leadership team in forums like the Board Meetings, Audit & Finance Committee, etc.
- Supporting the management efforts in improving the Data Analytics acumen of the Internal Audit team members through training, workshops & knowledge sharing.