Oracle is hiring CA,CWAI,MBA .At Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world’s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential. At Oracle, we are offering you a world of opportunity and an undeniably great place to work. As part of our team you€™ll work in an exciting, high-energy environment, collaborating with some of the sharpest minds in the industry.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Oracle
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Finance Expert- Public Private Partnership
- Qualification: CA,CWAI,MBA
- Experience :06-11+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Salary:10,00,000 – 20,00,000 PA.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Oracle Global Services Delivery (GSD) is part of the Oracle North America Applications Consulting group and delivers high quality Fusion Cloud ERP, HCM and CX solutions to North America clients. Our clients choose us to be their SI due to our extensive insights into industry solutions, tools and technologies and our top-notch consultants. Qualified CA or ICWAI or BE with MBA (Finance) with 8 to 12 years of total experience with at least 7 to 8 years of Oracle Cloud and EBS/PSFT implementation experience and 1 to 4 years of Industry experience in Finance and Accounting Preference would be given for Fusion Financial implementation experience with prior PSFT implementation Experience in modules like GL, AP, AR, FA, Cash Management, EPM, Financial Consolidation Hub, Internal Controls Manager, iReceivables, internet expenses, Advance Collections, Treasury, Public Sector Financials; Project Costing, Project Billing, Project Management, Oracle Time & Labor, Project Contracts At least 5 full life cycle implementations, preferably with US implementation experience. Should have experience in conducting Strategy Sessions for Data Conversion, Integration/Report Functional Design Workshop, conducting architecture, design and solution workshops and Conference Room Pilots Should have demonstrated experience in leading teams in solutioning and designing integrations, data migrations, extensions and reports development Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal, mandatory. Good interpersonal skills with ability to build rapport with all stakeholders. Ability to present ideas and solutions in a clear & concise manner. Self-motivated with a lot of energy and drive. Should have the ability and willingness to learn. Should be good team player and have good analytical skills Should be master of industry trends and demonstrated value of Cloud Solutions to multiple Customers. Active participation in Community forum, publications in professional forum will be added advantage.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply