Oracle Hiring CA,CMA,MBA candidates for LEAD ANALYST – FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world¢¢s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential.. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the LEAD ANALYST – FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Oracle
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: LEAD ANALYST – FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS
- Qualification: CA,CMA,MBA
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Provide deliverables / reports in a timely & accurate manner to stakeholders o Prepare forecast / budget based on Trend analysis and drive expense forecast calls
- Analyze complex spreadsheets and provide an executive summary o Gain advanced understanding of Business and Business processes o Support BP Finance Team with complex ad-hoc analysis
- Present KPIs to management / stakeholders o Demonstrate advanced knowledge of corporate processes like forecast / budget cycle, restatement etc., o Identify opportunities for process improvements and provide solutions to management (Eg: CoE Transition)
- Review and sign off process checklist / operating procedures including updates Additional Responsibilities (Lead Analyst Differentiators)
- Plan for quarter-end & year-end close workload (Revenue / Expense) o Perform scenario building to enable decision making o Participate in Departmental / Global Projects; Lead simple projects under regular reviews and guidance; Propose proactive course corrections
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.