Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Oracle Hiring CA,ICWA(CMA),MBA/PGDM for Accounts Payable-Product Manager .Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world€™s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Oracle
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Accounts Payable-Product Manager
- Qualification: CA,ICWA(CMA),MBA/PGDM
- Experience :07-12+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead discussion with the management to gain insight into product roadmap, project assigned – its background, goal and scope. Ensure management expectations & delivery time-lines are clearly understood.
- Liaison between Strategy/Customer/Management to understand customer business process and get a complete 360 analysis on the related requirements.
- Formulate how product roadmap will help in acquiring new customers/market penetration by recording value proposition
- Be creative in solutioning customer problems/requirements. Best solutions are always the simplest. Produce high quality design document with comprehensive and detailed solution analysis with focus on all core areas: Extensibility, Robustness, Backward Compatibility, Supportability, Exception Handling, Performance expectations/bench-marking, Upgrade plan for customers, Critical technology or product dependencies, Product resiliency (self-correction) and flexibility (user self-service feature), Cloud Operational Considerations: Recoverability and Restart ability, Opt-in options for the customer. Design should include definition of product use cases, wireframes and upstream and downstream impact areas
- Accounts Payables processing is time sensitive. Assist in developing automated solutions to eliminate manual work.
- Uphold product quality to highest standards. As part of design it is very critical to document testing strategy that identifies the success/acceptance criteria for the project. Ensure that any test-ware is in line with focus of the enhancement, is tested with real customer use cases/data patterns and influencers.
- Ensure the MVP definition is aligned with customer commitment in mind, and management sign off is received.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply