Oracle hiring B.Com,CA for assistant finance controller and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. At Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world’s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the assistant finance controller as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Oracle
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: assistant finance controller
- Qualification: B.Com,CA
- Experience: 3-8 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Strong analytical, prioritization and communication skills in partnering with other internal groups and management. Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets is essential. Familiarity with Oracle Financials is essential.
As a country controller, responsible for –
1. Ensuring timely USGAAP monthly submission of books, review of BS reconciliations and Quarterly reporting;
2. Maintenance of local Statutory books & completion of EY Statutory Audit;
3. Assigned projects; and
4. Any other activities as may be required / mandated.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.