American Express is Hiring CA/CPA/MBA or B.Com candidates for the Position of Financial Analysis Manager
American Express is a global services company, providing customers with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. American Express provides innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions for individuals and businesses of all sizes. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Financial Analysis Manager position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Financial Analysis Manager at American Express
- Post Name : Financial Analysis Manager
- Qualifications: CA/CPA/MBA or B.Com
- Experience : 02-03 years
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Gurgaon
- Selection : Based on interview
Financial Analysis Manager Job Description:
- Engage with market controllership teams, other stakeholders for various market/regional calls. Drive these calls for issue collation, tracking in SAIL and follow up for resolution to ensure seamless and timely month close.
- Closely work with market controllership teams and other stakeholders to prepare and consolidate the quarterly regional deck for Controllership and PwC
- Analyze various lines in legal entity financial statements
- Conduct financial analysis to identify the drivers of variances against plan & support the market Controllership teams to manage their operating expenses, perform variance analysis and timely identification of risk & opportunities.
- Preparation and coordination with various teams to ensure seamless, timely and accurate Annual financial plan covering OPEX, Staff count, Investments etc.
- Evaluate current processes, recommend process improvements and drive overall process efficiencies.
- Support strategic initiatives/projects