ICICI Bank is Hiring Graduate/CA/MBA candidates for the Position of Relationship Manager
ICICI Bank is India’s largest private sector bank. ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Relationship Manager position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Relationship Manager at ICICI Bank
- Post Name : Relationship Manager
- Qualifications: Graduate/CA/MBA
- Experience : 06 years
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Mumbai
- Selection : Based on interview
Relationship Manager Job Description:
- The prime responsibility is to interact & liaison with Finance Heads /Senior Officials at various government bodies to source business & offer banking solutions meeting the needs of the customer.
- Establish contact and develop relationships in specified number of central/state departments, collectors, District Development Officers (DDO) and / or Municipal Corporations
- To submit / bid for various collection and payment mandates in the above entities to achieve specified average CASA balances.
- To coordinate with Commercial Banking, GBG Product teams to structure the offering in a cost-effective manner.
- To train relevant branch personnel and oversee mandate execution on a sustained continuous basis for smooth servicing.
- Sales of attachment products like RTGS, NEFT, PDC, ATM, POS, CDA and Third party cheque clearing, Eazy pay service and PPA etc.
- Proposing value added products like Fee Management and Cash Management Services for generating Fee income.
- Cross-selling other fee income generating products like GI, LI, Pay Direct Cards