DXC Technology is hiring MBA/PGDM/M.Com. DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: DXC Technology
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Order to Cash(o2C)
- Qualification: MBA/PGDM/M.Com
- Experience : 03-05 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Not disclosed
- Time and Venue: 6th March from 11 AM onwards at DXC Technology Kalyani Platina/Kalyani Tech Park Magnolia Bldg, GF, Phase-II Kunadalahalli, K R Puram Hobli Opposite to Brookefield Hospital Bangalore-560037
Job Description/Skills Required
- Journal Entry processing in Compass & LH.
- Preparation of monthly reports from various tools like Compass, LH, EDW, BW etc to support the onshore Financial analyst during MEC and Forecast cycles.
- Update Revenue and Cost planning activities in Compass
- Invoicing to customers, Rebill and Credit note creation.
- Order Acceptance tasks and creation / maintenance of Sales Orders / Contract Masters.
- Support for Balance Sheet reviews.
- Co-ordination towards Project Structure and WBS maintenance activities
- CATW Access and attribute Governance.
- Supporting ad-hoc requests for customers.
- Work in close coordination with other team members will be fully conversant with & where effectively operate all processes, policies and tools associated with the client invoicing and reporting e.g. COMPASS, legacy billing engines
- Ensures quality & timeliness of client invoicing & reporting based on data provided, challenging all aspects of the data received to maximize the revenue opportunity for DXC
- Proposes improvement ideas and works on identified issues in order to standardize and define the solution.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply