CIEL HR Services Pvt Ltd. is hiring MBA/PGDM – Finance, ICWA (CMA), M.Com – Commerce. CIEL HR is one of the best staffing agencies in the world with its base in India. It provides both flexible and permanent staffing services. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: CIEL HR Services Pvt Ltd
- Location : Coimbatore
- Post Name: Sr. Manager Level – Manufacturing
- Qualification: MBA/PGDM – Finance, ICWA (CMA), M.Com – Commerce
- Experience : 15-20 years of experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: INR 17,00,000 – 19,00,000 PA.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation of quarterly business/ financial estimates as well annual Plans in conjunction with the management.
- Timely preparation of all Monthly Financial Reports and all others monthly reporting requirements as required by management.
- Provide cost and revenue components in multiple dimensions to understand variances in actual vs. forecast and provide meaningful business insights.
- Capable of adapting to traditional processes and also chalk up a plan for constant & continual modernization.
- Identify and implement improvements to streamline financial planning and reporting processes.
- Provide financial support on the development and execution of strategies including Capital Projects financial analysis, price margin analysis, deals, and in-licensing opportunities.
- Authorized approver of company’s commitment of fund.
- Selling Price monitoring/review, approval and analysis including all pricing deviation verification/review and approval to ensure all pricing are within budget, sound business rationale and approval authority.
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
- Manage the financial aspects of various functions such as human resources, investor relations, legal, tax etc., and ensure smooth relations with all the department staff and the management. Prepare and distribute various internal financial statements to management, maintenance of the organization’s general ledger, and ensuring that all transactions and documentation complies with Indian GAAP/IndAS and IFRS/IAS
- A sound knowledge in SAP and Export/Import formalities will be beneficial.
- Knowledge of both GAAP/IndAS and IFRS/IAS principle, standards and procedures
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply