EYGBS (India) LLP. is hiring CA, CPA, ACCA candidates. EYGBS (India) Llp is a Limited Liability Partnership firm incorporated on 05 April 2018. It is registered at Registrar of Companies, Bangalore. Its total obligation of contribution is Rs. 132,820,752. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: EYGBS (India) LLP
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Core Assurance Senior
- Qualification: CA, CPA, ACCA
- Experience : 01-03 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead an engagement from the GDS front and ensure the team delivers timely and high quality work, as per EY GAM and in line with the Global team expectations.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of GAM while performing reviews of review procedures performed by GDS staff, along with knowledge of EY tools to make reviews more efficient and meaningful.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key EY Global counterparts like Assurance executives based out of Americas or Europe.
- Develop an understanding of EY Quality and Risk Management procedures, and ensure these are embedded in to the engagement teams work.
- Proactively discuss work flow management with the engagement teams, allocating resources to the assigned work and monitoring performance against standards. Monitor utilization for ones team, budget to actuals, and other operational matters.
- Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with GDS and Global engagement teams.
- Establish expectations of value to be delivered to the respective GDS Global teams aligned.
- Identify opportunities to improve the scope of work for GDS on ones own engagements.
- Standardize review processes along with leveraging best practices across ones aligned engagements or beyond.
- Motivate and lead ones GDS team members, identify and foster key talents, coach and supervise team members
- Be responsible for various operational matters related to engagements aligned.
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/training
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply