Frankfinn Aviation Services Pvt. Ltd. is hiring MBA Finance or MCOM candidates. Frankfinn is the World’s No. 1 Air Hostess Training Institute. It provides training in the field of Aviation, Hospitality, Travel, and Customer Service. Since its inception in 1993, the company has been growing at an exponential rate, and currently, it is the only company in this field that operates PAN India. It has the largest network of centers in India and also has presence in Dubai. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Frankfinn Aviation Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Location : Ahmedabad
- Post Name: Sr.Accountant or Junior Accountant
- Qualification: B.COM
- Experience : 05-10 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 02
- Salary: INR 2,25,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for maintaining and updating ERP Entries.
- Preparation of Cash Flow & Handling Cash extensively and doing Cash, Bank, Debtor & petty cash reconciliation for every month.
- Preparing various MIS reports.
- Conducting Ledger scrutiny on a periodical basis.
- Dealing with Internal Auditors during audit of Centre Accounts.
- Maintaining in a systematic, chronological manner and controlling the entire fixed assets of the Branch & its Info Centers.
- Handling the entire gamut of individual students Fee account.
- Responsible for the processing of Invoices of bills payment to Vendor.
- Hand total base of appx. 200-400 students’ data in terms of students fee collection account.
- Collection of receipts from students, payment to vendors and cash expenses at the Branch and daily updation of Entries in Tally ERP.
- Preparation of P-Tax Returns, E-TDS Returns, & TDS certificates issuance.
- Adopting Cost Control measures and sees that are adhered.
- Closely Monitoring Outstanding Fee details on daily basis.
- Getting Quotations from various suppliers and sending to HO for approval.
- Work with close proximity with various Govt. depts. for timely deposits
- Tax & ESIC Chelan /Return and doing Sales Tax work (like issuance of Way Bill from Sales Tax authorities).
- Getting Quotations from various suppliers for purchase of fixed assets and sending to HO for approval.
- Liaison with various banks for Educational Loans for the students.
- Other Administration related issues of the Branch & Info Branch.
- Maintenance of various items of Stock
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply