The ICAI has launched Online Form for filing complaint against chartered accountants to Disciplinary Directorate.
The link to file online complaint can be accessed at https://www.icai.org/disciplinarydirectorate/
The following mandatory information is required to be filled:
- Name of the Complainant
- Name of the Member/Firm Against whom complaint is being made
- Latest address of the Complainant for Communication
- Last available professional address of the Member or the firm against whom the complaint is made
- Particulars of allegation(s), serially numbered together with corresponding clause/part of the relevant Schedule(s) (file to be uploaded)
- Applicable Schedule of the ICAI Act 1949
- Particulars of evidences (file to be uploaded)
- Knowledge of facts : Self/Others
- Name(s) of the Person who have knowledge of the facts of the case
- Complainant Scanned Signature
- Email ID of the Complainant
- Mobile number of the Complainant
- Personal ID (Any Government Recognized id)
- Complainant Type
Any complaint submitted online has mandatorily to be supplemented by taking a print out of the said E-form, signing the same and sending across in original along with the copy of the evidences in support of the allegations in triplicate to:
“The Director (Discipline), Disciplinary Directorate
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhawan, Post Box No.7100,
Indprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110 002.”
Further, the Complaint should be accompanied by a Total fee of Rs. 2,950/- (including 18% GST on Rs. 2,500/-) (Rupees Two thousand nine hundred fifty only).
The said complaint fee may be remitted by either using the following payment gateway or by a demand draft in favour of “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” payable at New Delhi.