Office of The Deputy Commissioner,Sivasagar hiring Graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce for Junior Assistant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Sivasagar district (Pron: /ˈsɪvəˌsʌɡər/ or /ˈʃɪvəˌsʌɡər/), formerly known as Sibsagar, is one of the 33 districts of Assam state in Northeast India. Sivasagar city is the administrative headquarters of this district. This historic place is also known for its rich biodiversity..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Junior Assistant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Office of The Deputy Commissioner,Sivasagar
- Location : Sivasagar
- Post Name: Junior Assistant
- Qualification: Graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce
- Experience: 1+ years
- No of Vacancies: 13
- Details of Salary: Rs.14000-Rs.60500
- Opening date for online Application: 30/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :10-01-2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process:a) Candidates applying for the Post of Junior Assistant will have to appear in a Written Test as per Govt. Notification No.GAG(B)469/2016/36 dated 15/03/2017.1. Subject:
a) General English(75 Marks), General Knowledge(50 Marks), Quantitative Aptitude(25 Marks): 150 Marks
b) Knowledge of Computer (Theory): 50 Marks
c) Language skills (Assamese/alternative English): 50 Marks
d) Total: 250 Marks
2. After the written test, the short listed candidates will have to appear in a Computer (Practical) Test (50 Marks) and schedule will be intimated accordingly.
3. Final Selection will be done on the basis of merit(Aggregate marks obtained in the written Test and Computer Proficiency Test)
4. Date of commencement of application: 25/ 12/2020
5. Last date of application 10/01/2021
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
In pursuance of Govt. Letter No. GAG(B).235/2014/143-144 dated 04/12/2020 online applications are invited from the citizens of India as defined in Articles 5 go 8 Of the Constitution of India foi filling up of the 13 ( Thirteen) Nos. of sanctioned vacant posts of Junior Assistant in Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Sivasagar in the Scale Of Pay Of PB-2 Rs.14000-Rs.60500 – Grade pay Rs.6200 plus Other allowances as admissible under Rule.
1. Name Of Post: Junior Assistant
2. Number of vacant post: 13 (Thirteen) nos.
3. Educational Qualification:
a) For the post Of Junior Assistant the minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be a Graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce from a University recognized as such by the State/CentraI Government or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized b the State/Central Government.
b) Candidate for the post Of Junior Assistant must possess a minimum of 6(six) months Diploma in Computer application from Institute recognized by the State/Central Government and have proficiency on basic Computer application like MS windows, Linux, Mac Excel, PowerPoint, DTP (English/ Assamese) and internet processing etc.
Applicants must uploaded the following documents/ testimonials alongwith the application:
i)Caste Certificate (If applicable)
ii)EWS Certificate (If applicable)
iii)Age proof Certificate,
iv)Employment Exchange Registration Card,
v)Admit Card/ Pass Certificate & Marksheet of HSLC Examination.
vi)Pass Certificate & Marksheet of HS Examination,
vii)Pass Certificate & Marksheet of Graduation,
viii)Computer proficiency Certificate ( 6 months),
x)NOC from current employer if applicable.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form uploaded in https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/sivasagarja/ through online; mode. The application form will be available online from 25/12/2020.
2. Instructions for filling up in prescribed form will be available in https;/./niyukti.assam.gov.in/sivasagarja/ from 25/12/2020 to 10/01/2021.
3. Before applying online, candidates are advised to carefully g through the instructions provided in the above website.
4. Incomplete/defective/invalid application will be summarily rejected.
5. It is mandatory for the candidates to mention a valid Mobile Number and email address in the application form.
6. The date of venue of the written test will be notified later on through Local News Paper & website https://niyukti.assam.gov.jn/sivasarja/. Candidates should be well versed in state official language.
7. Admit Card/ Call Letters for Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test will be sent/intimated to eligible candidates through email/SMS and also •will be notified through the web site http://niyukti.assam.gov.in/sivasarja/. The candidates can download their Admit Cards from the web site http://niyukti.assam.gov.in/sivasarja/.
8. After the Computer Proficiency Test candidates will have to bring all original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificate, Computer Proficiency Certificate, Mark sheets for documents verification when called for.
9. The selected candidates will have to submit an Undertaking to the appropriate authority that they will abide by New Pension Rules of the Govt. issued vide Finance Department’s Letter No. 0M No. BW. 7/2008/Pt/40 dated 06/10/2009.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the Written Test/Computer Proficiency Test.