- Manage independently and perform audits end to end
- Should be capable of understanding processes and related risks, preparing audit plans and work programs and preparing reports
- Communicating results verbally and in writing to members of senior management
- Provide regular updates to senior manager and process owners on status of project
- Work with various business unit representatives and process owners to review and test internal systems and processes
- Investigate opportunities for cost savings or process improvements
- Maintain and update appropriate audit work papers
- Follow up timely on remediation items.
Job role: Senior Auditor.
Qualification: CA,CPA or MBA with 3-6 years’ experience.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra.