Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
OakNorth Bank hiring Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Finance for Operations (Deposits).OakNorth Bank is a UK bank for small and medium-sized companies that provides business and property loans. The bank, which gained regulatory approval in early 2015, was founded by entrepreneurs Rishi Khosla and Joel Perlman, who had previously founded Copal Amba. In 2018, the bank’s pre-tax profit was £33.9m.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: OakNorth Bank
- Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
- Post Name: Operations (Deposits)
- Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Finance
- Experience : Not Disclosed
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- The key responsibility of this role is to support the origination and in-life management of deposit products by ensuring an exceptional customer journey throughout the product life cycle.
- As part of the Offshore Operations team, the Operational Support Analyst is a key point of contact for the Onshore Operations team
- Working closely with the Onshore Teams to ensure the efficient and compliant completion of Cash & Deposit tasks.
- Cross functional in nature, the role will involve supporting the origination and in-life management of retail and SME deposits applications in addition to new product initiatives
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply