NTT DATA Walk In On 21st Feb For B.Com,BBA,MBA Candidates. NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions. Visit http://www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies..Interested and eligible candidates apply online .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: NTT DATA
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name:Team Members
- Qualification: B.Com,BBA,MBA
- Experience : 01-03 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies : 01
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Time and Venue:21st February , 11 AM onwards Splendor Trade Tower, 2nd Floor, Golf Course Extension Road, Sector 65, Gurgaon, Contact – Antara Ghosh ( 1244127209 )
Job Description/skills Required
- Ensure timely processing of all invoices and credits according to client terms to reduce overall DSO of organization.
- To ensure that there is no Invoice that is kept on HOLD without proper reasoning.
- To enter Billing Adjustments as necessary & take necessary approvals, wherever applicable.
- To ensure updating all the trackers those are required to be maintained. For example, WIP & Billing adjustment tracker, etc.
- To assist and help the group to reduce the WIP amount, DSO etc
- To report any non-compliance issues to the Team Lead so that precautionary measures can be put in place
- To ensure that there is no misuse of the Company’s assets (emails/phones, pdf. writers etc.).
- Be a part of Financial Review and also audit the information provided and to ensure that the Team does not miss on attending any of the scheduled Calls
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply