NTT DATA Services is hiring CA / CA-inter / ICWA / ICWA-Inter .NTT DATA Services, we drive outcomes that keep our clients a step ahead in this digitally dynamic world. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, our team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with you to address today’s challenges, and tomorrow’s — whether it’s to help jump-start your cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade aging infrastructure… Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: NTT DATA Services
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name:Credit Specialist
- Qualification: CA / CA-inter / ICWA / ICWA-Inter
- Experience :03+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review the customer’s full TGE (Total Group Exposures) to ensure it’s accurate.
- Review existing customer file and source systems to establish what key information is required to complete the annual review and support completion of a customer information request email.
- Review and analyse customer financial information, including audited accounts, projections and forecasts, and be able to demonstrate their understanding of key metrics, historic comparisons and impacts/risk analysis on borrowings and comment accurately and briefly on same.
- Comprehensively interrogate and analyse financial accounts to identify cash movements and produce a financial report that incorporates a summary analysis of the Profit & Loss Account, repayment capacity and the Balance Sheet.
- Test Covenants to identify breaches.
- Highlight material risk profile movements to support the Relationship Managers overall risk analysis of the connection.
- Adhere to all appropriate and agreed standardised processes and procedures.
- Review, keep up to date with, and fully abide by BBLS operational and administrative procedures, together with Bank Credit Policy.
- Update and maintain the MI tracker which supports oversight and monitoring of the workflow
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply