Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
NTT DATA Services is hiring CA,B.Com,M.Com,BBA,MBA. NTT DATA Services is a top 10 global services company and part of the NTT Group, a Fortune 29 telecommunications and services company based in Japan. We operate with 60,000 professionals in 36 countries. Every day around the world we help clients explore new ways to respond to market dynamics with flexibility and speed, reduce costs with less risk, and increase productivity to enable growth. . Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: NTT DATA Services
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name:Aml/kyc- Due Diligence
- Qualification: CA,B.Com,M.Com,BBA,MBA
- Experience :02-04+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:15
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Performing daily end to end cash reconciliation activities that includes conducting analysis and recording transactions
- Identifying reasons for variances in cash/assets through bank & custody statements and other supporting data.
- Interacting with designated internal teams, bank, custody and advisors for missing trades /corporate actions/ other transaction items
- Following up on actions for pending transactions/incorrect booking with trade team/bank/custody.
- Verifying prices and income, rate of interest etc. depending upon the security being booked through Bloomberg or other market data services and provide appropriate back-ups.
- Reporting the issues to supervisors and seek support on an immediate basis
Performing administrative functions related to monthly closing and valuations.
- Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the financial services industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply