NTT DATA is hiring Graduate .NTT DATA Services is a top 10 global services company and part of the NTT Group, a Fortune 29 telecommunications and services company based in Japan. We operate with 60,000 professionals in 36 countries. Every day around the world we help clients explore new ways to respond to market dynamics with flexibility and speed, reduce costs with less risk, and increase productivity to enable growth.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: NTT DATA
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name:Assistant Manager- Private Equity
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 06–09+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 05
- Salary:6,50,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Booking Journal Entries basis bank statements and client.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation and maintaining the respective financial logs.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting package for the Hedge Funds, including the determination of “Net Asset Value” and prepare the statement of Asset and Liabilities and Profit and Loss Statement
- Ensuring fund income and expenses, including management and performance fees, are accrued for and are in accordance with relevant accounting standards.
- Accurate and timely processing of all capital activities including calls and distributions, transfers, rollups, capital commitments and calls.
- Derive pricing for portfolio investments. Updating status reports.
- Cash Management-managing the daily cash flow of trades and monitoring fund cash-flows.
- Process incoming and outgoing cash movements related to capital activity.
- Reporting-preparing bespoke reports to address client requests.
- Independently complete cash, portfolio and capital reconciliations and investigate and resolve any discrepancies.
- Creation and maintenance of investor information including payment models and contacts.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply