Novo Nordisk Hiring Master’s in Finance for Business Analyst in Financial Planning and Analytics .Novo Nordisk A/S is a Danish multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Bagsværd, Denmark, with production facilities in eight countries, and affiliates or offices in 5 countries.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Novo Nordisk
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Business Analyst in Financial Planning and Analytics
- Qualification: Master’s in Finance
- Experience :05-08+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- As a Business Analyst, you will have to Ensure all tasks are delivered at a high quality as per stakeholder expectation with service minded, ensuring proactive communication around the process by raising red flags if necessary to avoid unsound development in planned activities and liaise with senior business analyst to identify mitigating actions and provide recommendations to stakeholders.
- Simultaneously, you will responsible for various activities like driving continuous improvement of financial controlling or planning processes across department, ensure all the business and process updates are shared within team, proactively pursue to increase own business understanding of Novo Nordisk and the pharmaceutical industry and share the same across FP&A department.
- Additionally, you will be involved in the idea generation and development of new tools, ensure high quality transition as per the defined transition methodology, provide the stakeholders with reliable and correct financial information and analyses.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-