Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Novartis Hiring CA or Bachelor’s in Finance / MBA for Lead Consultant (FRA GSPL – Travel & Expense).Novartis International AG is a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland. It is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies by both market capitalization and sales.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Novartis
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Lead Consultant (FRA GSPL – Travel & Expense)
- Qualification: CA or Bachelor’s in Finance / MBA
- Experience : 14+ of Relevant Experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Global Process Lead for Finance Reporting – Travel & Expense will focus on process transformation, process improvement using Six Sigma or similar tools.
- Run Novartis Strategy Community. The project manager maintains the contact with the divisional strategy teams and plans/coordinates regular update meetings. In addition, also leads small projects at any time from project prioritization, crafting content and managing of partners to generate insights and prepare outputs which enable informed decisions.
- Prepare regular exchange between community members, e.g. independent organization of the annual Strategy offsite meeting (including agenda, speakers, etc).
- Ensure clear communication across strategy teams.
- Support the managers and directors in project work and provide experienced consultation during all project phases.
- Align closely with partners at country, functional and global level as defined by the requirements of the different projects and initiatives.
- Independently lead landmarks of the projects as well as completion.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply