Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Novartis is Hiring for Financial Analyst
Qualification required is Graduate
Job location is Hyderabad
Novartis is Hiring Graduate .Novartis International AG is a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland. It is majority owned by American shareholders. It is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies by both market capitalization and sales.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Novartis
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Financial Analyst
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience :02+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support direct manager with the operational conversion of the BPA strategic goals within a dedicated area of the business
- Works with direct managers to support financial activities, decision making and general projects.
- Provide analysis or reporting with particular emphasis on accuracy, compliance and timeliness of data provided.
- Ensure ongoing business performance is appropriately monitored and measured, and drive early warning for re-direction of resources with Business Partners.
- Ensure integrity of data provided by commercial teams, and provide value added; provides recommendations on forecast accuracy improvement.
- Support the improvement and streamlining of existing management reporting processes and the definition and implementation of lean processes.
- Coordinate Business Partnering with other areas of the business (FRA, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain and other functions) to support on time and accurate information gathering.
- Supports and improves business case proposals and profitability tracking & the annual budgeting, rolling forecast/Latest outlook and Strategic Planning processes.