Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Novartis is looking to hire CA,University degree in Finance/Economics,MBA for the BPA Manager role.Novartis International AG is a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland. It is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies by both market capitalization and sales.. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Hyderabad location & BPA Manager Role
Novartis Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: Novartis
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: BPA Manager
- Qualification: CA,University degree in Finance/Economics,MBA
- Experience :02-04+Years of Experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Supports and prepares data for monthly actuals reporting into IFP, feeds data and provides comments on performance for global and local decks & Finalizes IFP submissions and loads reported data into templates that are the base for global slide decks
- Collects and uploads monthly LO data into IFP, populates global templates and provides comments on deviations vs previous LO / TGT / LF.
- Prepares proposals for and books accruals for costs (PCE, NoPro) in alignment with the BU / QC BPA Business Partner & Personnel Cost forecasts based on FTE plans provided by the BU / QC BPA Business Partner.
- Supports the relevant cost center Owners by approving POs, tracking and forecasting spend, preparing ad-hoc analyses on cost drivers and providing ideas for improvements
- Prepares ad-hoc financial analyses on PCE, variances (PPV, POV, PUV), W/O, NoPro based on requests from BU / QC BPA Business Partner.
- Ensures consistency of reported data with SAP, executes relevant NFCM controls that he / she owns. Participates in FCC reviews, providing support to local NFCM owner with explanations and proof of executed controls.
- CMA Jobs
- CPA Jobs
- B.Com Jobs
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply