Novartis Released Job Openings On 17-11-2021.Novartis International AG is an American – Swiss multinational pharmaceutical corporation based in Basel, Switzerland and Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States. It is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Novartis Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Novartis Recruiting CA/MBA/Degree in Accounting,Fnance,Economics Candidates with 1+ Years Experience for Assistant Manager – Analytics Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager – Analytics as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 17/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the management reporting systems (primarily on Travel and Expenses), in a timely and accurate manner, meeting all business timelines and information/analytic needs.
- Perform operational activities on all supported tools, spanning across multiple locations. Cooperate with CTS IT resource allocation to maintain and develop tools and systems
- Ensure continuous system availability across all time zones through process optimization and excellent teamwork. Support internal customers to effectively analyze business performance recommend areas for improvement
- Operationalize robust standard processes supported by tools and systems, reflecting best practices, supported by a control framework. Ensure high level of solution usability while meeting business requirements
- Support FRA Ops (CTS/Group) in providing timely reports to monitor Operational stability, internal controls and compliance (eg: NFCM Controls, process performance KPIs, Financial Controls and Compliance reviews, etc.)
- Provide ad-hoc BPA support and identify opportunities to optimize T&E spend, improve compliance and influence traveler behavior all the way from expense booking until expense reimbursement. Deliver the Training program on FRA Ops Management Reporting systems