Novartis Recruitment 2021. Novartis recruiting CA/CPA/MBA/Bachelor of Commerce for Specialist / Senior Specialist – R2R and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Novartis International AG is a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland. It is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.Eligibility for the Specialist / Senior Specialist – R2R as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Novartis
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Specialist / Senior Specialist – R2R
- Qualification: CA/CPA/MBA/Bachelor of Commerce
- Experience:03+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for related policies and processes
- Performs the period end closing and reporting incl. assessment of the accruals and provisions
- Ensures overall accounting and reporting activities are correct, exceptions are promptly resolved & accounting entries are promptly and accurately posted
- Performs the balance sheet reconciliations of accounts and ensure timely resolution and either clean-up or follow-up on identified overdue items
- Review accounts to ensure accurate recording in SAP and FCRS reporting, variance analysis of accounting data and plausibility checks using different sources of information
- Ensures proper accounting of financial transactions such as journal entry review and adequacy of supporting documentations
- Ensure compliance with Novartis Accounting Manual (NAM) and regulatory requirements and implementation in internal guidelines
- Ensure application of agreed Novartis control procedures as per Novartis Financial Controls Manual (NFCM) and actively support to deliver SOX certification
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.