Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Novartis Hiring Graduate for Senior Financial Analyst, FC&C .Novartis International AG is a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland. It is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies by both market capitalization and sales.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Novartis
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Senior Financial Analyst, FC&C
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience :01+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Work with direct managers to support financial activities, decision making and general projects. Provide timely, proactive support on the general ledger. Maintain accurate and timely fixed asset information in the fixed asset register including assets under construction and depreciation calculations.
- Prepare analysis or reporting with particular emphasis on accuracy, compliance and timeliness of data provided (i.e.: reports on profit and loss activity).
- Provide all data needed for internal (Financial Consolidation and Reporting System) and external reporting (including statutory accounts, national statistics and tax information) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides ‘first line support’ on SAP issues including fixed assets, cash and general ledger. Contribute to FRA projects at country or BU level. Position Purpose Understand business process, perform risk assessment, walkthroughs, conducting tests of design and operating effectiveness of controls Assess and analyse activities related to Segregation of duties
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-