Novartis Recruitment 2021. Novartis recruiting CA,University level degree in Finance/ MBA for Manager – Indirect Tax and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Novartis International AG is a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland. It is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.Eligibility for the Manager – Indirect Tax as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Novartis
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Manager – Indirect Tax
- Qualification: CA,University level degree in Finance/ MBA
- Experience:12-15+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 21/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- To support the business within a country with complex analysis, reporting, forecasts etc. (typically very large to large revenue) and provide expert advice within a core FSC process/ area/ technology. Ensure the operational conversion of the Finance strategic goals within a dedicated area of the business & supervise the performance and development of a small team of FSC specialists.
- Ensures the integrity, viability, and interoperability of financial reporting processes (Actuals, Budgets and Latest Estimates) and systems, including tax, inventory, corporate controls, and payment and purchasing data.Manage and operate the basic reporting processes for actuals and forecasts to agreed quality and fast close timeline.
- Provide financial accounting services and data in a timely and accurate manner, including fixed assets, cash activities and divestment activities; ensures appropriate information is provided to relevant individuals and external bodies. Manage audit reporting processes and support compliance for various tax related reports (i.e.: VAT, corporate tax, employee tax); provide necessary data to internal and external authorities.
- Manage and automate the provision of routine information to local users from SAP and BW, and perform ‘super user’ responsibilities for Finance and Controlling modules in SAP.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.