Novartis Released Job Openings On 12-04-2022.Novartis International AG is a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical corporation based in Basel, Switzerland. It is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Novartis Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Novartis Recruiting CA/ MBA Candidates with 01-03+ Years Experience for Financial Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support direct manager with the operational conversion of the BPA strategic goals within a dedicated area of the business
- Works with direct managers to support financial activities, decision making and general projects.
- Provide analysis or reporting with particular emphasis on accuracy, compliance and timeliness of data provided.
- Ensure ongoing business performance is appropriately monitored and measured and drive early warning for re-direction of resources with Business Partners.
- Ensure integrity of data provided by commercial teams, and provide value added; provides recommendations on forecast accuracy improvement.
- Support the improvement and streamlining of existing management reporting processes and the definition and implementation of lean processes.
- Coordinate Business Partnering with other areas of the business (FRA, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain and other functions) to support on time and accurate information gathering.
- Supports and improves business case proposals and profitability tracking & the annual budgeting, rolling forecast/Latest outlook and Strategic Planning processes. -Reporting of technical complaints / adverse events / special case scenarios related to Novartis products within 24 hours of receipt. Distribution of marketing samples (where applicable)