Novartis India is Hiring Chartered Accountant,MBA for the Position of Senior Manager NTO Transformation
Novartis International AG is a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland. It is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies by both market capitalization and sales Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Senior Manager NTO Transformation position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Senior Manager NTO Transformation at Novartis India
- Post Name : Senior Manager NTO Transformation
- Qualifications: Chartered Accountant,MBA
- Experience : 10-12 Years
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Hyderabad
- Selection : Based on Resume
Senior Manager NTO Transformation Job Description:
- Builds strong business relationship with Leads and align approach and concept across all entities and platforms as related to the Transformation initiative
- Engage with senior stakeholders in NTO finance and Manage stakeholders alignment outside NTO depending on the requirement of the Initiative Strategic Planning
- Contribution towards Strategic designing and modelling of the Transformation Initiatives and preparation of business case for ECN approval. Financial Reporting & Planning
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly forecast – accurate and complete – of Transformation initiative financial data and other related KPIs with Risks & Opportunities analysis.