Novartis India Hiring MBA for the Position of Analyst – FFO Analytics
Novartis was created in 1996 through a merger of Ciba-Geigy and Sandoz. Novartis and its predecessor companies trace roots back more than 250 years, with a rich history of developing innovative products. From beginnings in the production of synthetic fabric dyes, the companies that eventually became Novartis branched out into producing chemicals and ultimately pharmaceuticals..Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before Apply . Eligibility and important details of Financial Analyst position as follows .
Eligibility and important details of Analyst – FFO Analytics Vacancy at Novartis India :
- Post Name :Analyst – FFO Analytics
- Qualifications: MBA
- Experience :02-05 Years
- Vacancies :1+
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Location: Hyderabad
- Selection : Based on interview
Analyst – FFO Analytics Job Description:
- The candidate should be able to solely handle business requirements and stakeholder communication.
- BI developer (Qlik / Tableau) who will be responsible for developing complexed dashboards.
- Responsible for developing dashboards, data model in Qlik /Tableau
- Extensive knowledge of set analysis, different charts, creating Mashups and storytelling.
- Interact with Business users and understand their requirements
- End to end development of new apps in BI tools including Data modelling
- Connecting and extracting data from different data sources, and linking them to the visualization layer