Novartis Recruitment 2021. Novartis recruiting CA/ICWA/Bachelor’s degree in a Commerce for Associate – Indirect Tax and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Novartis International AG is a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland. It is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.Eligibility for the Associate – Indirect Tax as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Novartis
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Associate – Indirect Tax
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/Bachelor’s degree in a Commerce
- Experience:05-06+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Work with direct managers to support financial activities, decision making, general projects and provide timely, proactive support on the general ledger.
- Maintain accurate and timely fixed asset information in the fixed asset register including assets under construction and depreciation calculations.Prepare analysis or reporting with particular emphasis on accuracy, compliance and timeliness of data provided (i.e.: reports on profit and loss activity).
- Provide all data needed for internal (Financial Consolidation and Reporting System) and external reporting (including statutory accounts, national statistics and tax information) in a timely and accurate manner. Provides ‘first line support’ on SAP issues including fixed assets, cash and general ledger. Contribute to key projects at country or BU level.
- Compilation of Inward Supply Register, Outward Supply Register and Job Work data required to file various GST returns i.e. GSTR 1, GSTR 3B, GSTR 6, ITC-04 etc. Compilation of data required to file GST Annual Return and Audit Report across India. Assisting in compilation of data required to conclude erstwhile Appellate Proceedings pending at Quasi-Judicial and Judicial Authorities of erstwhile Central Tax (Central Excise, Service Tax).
- Assisting in providing documents, information and statements asked by Statutory and Internal Auditors and any correspondence to be made with respective Authorities. Handling GST Audits across India by compiling data requested by the Auditors and co-ordination with Auditors in respect of the same.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.