Novartis Released Job Openings On 09-11-2021.Novartis International AG is an American – Swiss multinational pharmaceutical corporation based in Basel, Switzerland and Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States. It is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Novartis Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Novartis Recruiting CA/ICWA/MBA Candidates with 01+ Years Experience for Senior Manager , BPA Position.Complete Details for the Senior Manager , BPA as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure the operational conversion of the BPA strategic goals within a dedicated area of the business -Provide management with accurate, relevant business analysis to support monthly operational reviews and ad-hoc requests, and ensure timely and accurate information gathering.
- Perform analysis to evaluate risks or opportunities; make recommendations to mitigate these risks. -Manage and provide financial analysis and decision making support for a investment/project in a domain -Ensure ongoing business performance is appropriately monitored and measured, and drive early warning for re-direction of resources with Business Partners.
- Provide accurate operational information and advice to support the annual budgeting, rolling forecast and Strategic Planning processes.
- Ensure integrity of data provided by commercial teams, and provides value added; provides recommendations on forecast accuracy improvement.
- Provide well managed and quality financial analysis in order to improve business case proposals and profitability tracking.
- Continually improve and streamline existing management reporting processes and support the definition and implementation of lean processes to meet the changing demands of the business.
- May supervise the performance and development of a small team of BPA specialists.