NITI Aayog Hiring CA,ICWA,MBA,LLB for Senior Consultant, Consultant
NITI Aayog is hiring CA,ICWA,MBA,LLB for the position of Senior Consultant, Consultant.The NITI Aayog (Hindi for Policy Commission) (abbreviation for National Institution for Transforming India) is a policy think tank of the Government of India, established with the aim to achieve sustainable development goals with cooperative federalism by fostering the involvement of State Governments of India in the economic policy-making process using a bottom-up approach. Candidates go with following detail and find eligibility and apply.
Vacancy Details :
|Company Name||NITI Aayog|
|Post Name||Senior Consultant, Consultant|
|Experience||01+ years of relevant experience|
|Salary||Rs. 2,65,000 – Rs. 3,30,000/-Per Month|
- National Institution for Transforming India Aayog (NITI Aayog) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduate, M.A, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, B.Tech/B.E, PG Diploma, LLB, MBBS, CA, ICWA for the position of Senior Consultant, Consultant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 26/02/2020.
1. Position: Monitoring & Evaluation Expert (Senior Consultant)
2. Qualification: Master’s Degree in Science/Economics/Statistics/Operation Research/public Policy/ Development Studies/ Business Administration; or Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University; or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (2 years) Desirable Preference will be accorded to candidates with Ph.D/M.Phil
3. Essential: 15 years and above in the field of programme monitoring and/ or programme evaluation (preferably in the Government sector) Q! Relevant research experience at appropriate level backed by suitable publication records. The candidate should have either led a reputed Research/ Evaluation organization or have worked at a senior level.
4. Salary: Rs. 2.65 Lakh to Rs. 3.30 Lakh (Consolidated inclusive of all)
2.. Positions: Consultant
2. Remuneration (per month): Rs 80,000 to 1,45,000/- (For Consultant Grade I) Rs 1, 45,000 to 2,65,000/- (For Consultant Grade II)
3. Essential: Master’s Degree or BE/B.Tech or 2 years PG Diploma in Management or MBBS or LLB or CA or ICWA.
4. Desirable: Post Graduate (Economics/Management)
5. Experience: At least 3 years (For Consultant Grade I) and 8 years (For Consultant Grade II) of post essential qualification experience working in Government, reputed Governmental Organizations, International development agencies and Research organizations. Preference will be given to persons with work experience in public policy supported by published work/policy papers appraisal/monitoring of projects & schemes etc. The experience of internship/training will not be considered.
Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates may called for interview for selection. Selection process may includes written exam,GD,Personal interview.