Nissan is a pioneer in Innovation and Technology. With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of a very exciting journey here at Nissan. Nissan is going after a massive Digital Transformation backed by leading technologies across the organization globally. We are committed to building a diverse, entrepreneurial organization, and our current team is a strong evidence of that. Our people are what drive the business forward. At Nissan Digital, you will be part of a dynamic team with ample opportunities to grow and make a difference. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before Apply . Eligibility and important details of Crypto Analyst position as follows .
Eligibility and important details of Crypto Analyst Vacancy at Nissan Motor Corporation :
- Post Name : Crypto Analyst
- Qualifications:Security, IT Bachelors, Maths degree
- Experience :10+ Years of experience
- Vacancies : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary :Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Location: Thiruvananthapuram,
- Selection : Based on Resume
Crypto Analyst Job Description:
- The Crypto Analyst will provide operational support and the global co-ordination for design, engineering and implementation aspects of the PKI and associated key management architectures across Nissan Europe & AMI IT, production and manufacturing environment.
- Able to effectively understand complex technological problems and solutions in and discuss the solutions with likeminded colleagues.
- Working with the Security architect to understand design requirements for the PKI operations, including security, application, technical, business, and external requirements.
- Assist in the design of the logical and physical Certificate Authority (CA) hierarchies and certificate policies, including defining certificate profiles and restrictions to fulfil PKI CA project requirements.
- Working with the Security Architect to provide architectural and implementation guidance to various stakeholders on deploying and utilising digital certificates, cryptographic keys, or other cryptographic technologies.
- Support in training and technical guidance to stakeholders on PKI processes and procedures and the proper use of CA software.
- Act as crypto custodian. With direction, execute key management and key signing ceremonies.