National Institute for Smart Government Hiring CA/CS/CMA/B.Com for Jr Consultant
National Institute for Smart Government is hiring CA/CS/CMA/B.Com candidates for the position of Jr Consultant .NISG is a not-for-profit company set up in a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) in 2002 under the recommendations of The National Taskforce on Information Technology and Software Development, with 51% equity contributed by the private sector and 49% by the public sector. NASSCOM, Government of India and Government of Andhra Pradesh are the main promoters with IL&FS, Government of Chhattisgarh, Government of Meghalaya and Vizag Municipal Corporation being the other stakeholders.Candidates go with following detail and find eligibility and apply.
Vacancy Details :
|Company Name||National Institute for Smart Government|
|Post Name||Jr Consultant|
|Experience||01-03 years of relevant experience|
|No.Of Vacancies||01 or More|
- Understanding the purpose and objectives of the project
- Working to timescales and within project constraints
- Reporting progress against plan
- Identifying issues and risks associated with the project
- Preparing, Analysing and disseminating reports as per requirement.
- Create a âcleanâ MCA database by means of Data Quality Management activities.
- Assist Information Technology Consultant for the purpose of data extraction & cleaning
Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates may called for interview for selection. Selection process may includes written exam,GD,Personal interview.