NIKE Released Job Openings On 03-12-2021.Nike, Inc. is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services. The company is headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon, in the Portland metropolitan area.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for NIKE Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
NIKE Recruiting CA,Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Commerce/Business Candidates with 06-10+ Years Experience for Financial Controller Position.Complete Details for the Financial Controller as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/12/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- (1) Business Excellence Drive and maintain integrity of financial statements and compliance with US GAAP, IND-AS and internal control requirements for 4 legal entities. This may involve working with cross-functional teams Ensure that all statutory filing requirements are met. This may include working with cross-functional teams like Tax and Legal and may involve managing relevant government authorities including Customs and Tax Support cross-functional initiatives and process improvement projects (2) Business Insights / Decision Support Collaborate with various enabling functions and business teams to assess and operationalize new business strategies or arrangements for any financial or controls impacts to ensure compliance with internal accounting policies and procedures Provide decision-making support related to country specific regulations (3) People Leadership Drive performance management and development of a Controlling team of 6 team members, by ensuring proper resource planning, coaching, development and performance management Develop influential and collaborative relationships across teams and functions.