Nexdigm (SKP) Recruitment 2021.Nexdigm (SKP) recruiting CA for Sr.Executive/ Assistant Manager-CFO Services and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Nexdigm (SKP) is a multidisciplinary group that helps global organizations meet the needs of a dynamic business environment. Our focus on problem-solving, supported by our multifunctional expertise enables us to provide customized solutions for our clients.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Sr.Executive/ Assistant Manager-CFO Services as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Nexdigm (SKP)
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Sr.Executive/ Assistant Manager-CFO Services
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies:04
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Well versed with Different Accounting Standards, Schedule VI, Income tax etc.
- Adherence to the policies of the client with regard to accounting and reporting
- Identifying accounting / legal issues, tracking and ensuring closure
- Responsible for client compliances and deliverables MIS, TDS, GST, Service Tax, Profession Tax
- Client relationship and rapport
- MIS review and analysis
- Managing relationships with bankers and internal teams
- Identifying gaps and designing processes
- Remediating internal audit findings
- Leading IT initiatives including ERP Implementation
- Client mining
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.