Nexdigm (SKP) Recruitment 2021.Nexdigm (SKP) recruiting CA for Assistant Manager-Accounts and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Nexdigm (SKP) is a multidisciplinary group that helps global organizations meet the needs of a dynamic business environment. Our focus on problem-solving, supported by our multifunctional expertise enables us to provide customized solutions for our clients.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager-Accounts as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Nexdigm (SKP)
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Assistant Manager-Accounts
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 04-06+years
- No of Vacancies: 10
- Details of Salary: 5,00,000 – 7,00,000 PA.
- Opening date for online Application: 11/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Handling Scrutiny Matters & representation before Tax Authorities
- TDS return filing periodically.
- Handling statutory payments like TDS
- Preparation of Tax Audit Report U/s 44 AB
- Firm / Corporate Tax Returns Filling.
- Preparing certificates for making payments to non-residents in Form 15CA/CB
- Making Application for Lower TDS & preparation & Submission of necessary data U/s 197
- Preparing accounts and tax return of individual partners of the firm.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.