Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Netapp is Hiring for IT SOX Compliance Analyst
Qualification required is CA,BBA/BMS/CISA
Job location is Bengaluru
Netapp is Hiring CA,BBA/BMS/CISA . NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutions that help our customers accelerate business breakthroughs and achieve outstanding cost efficiency. Our dedication to principles of simplicity, innovation, and customer success has made us one of the fastest-growing storage and data management providers today.Customers around the world choose us for our ‘go beyond’ approach and broad portfolio of solutions for business applications, storage for virtual servers, disk-to-disk backup, and more. Our solutions provide nonstop availability of critical business data and simplify business processes so companies can deploy new capabilities with confidence and get to revenue faster than ever before.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Netapp
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: IT SOX Compliance Analyst
- Qualification: CA,BBA/BMS/CISA
- Experience :03-08+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Solid understanding & experience in SOX rules & standards
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, IT Service operations, business process realignment, and the financial and political elements of an IT organization.
- Experience working with IT control objectives and activities (COBIT and COSO frameworks)
- Experience in performing process walkthroughs and documenting process narratives and/or process flows
- Experience in evaluating IT General Computer controls through standard frameworks
- Demonstrated experience in working with internal and external auditors
- Demonstrated experience in developing audit plans, sampling techniques and control effectiveness evaluation.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Prepare/update audit and assessment work papers, reports, and other documentation
- Develop, monitor, test, and document remediation plans and control improvements
- Maintain effective engagement with stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills to work both independently and across functional teams
- Agility to be comfortable with working in an unstructured environment
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam