Nestle Released Job Openings On 10-01-2022.Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss multinational food and drink processing conglomerate corporation headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world, measured by revenue and other metrics, since 2014.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Nestle Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Nestle Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 01-05+ Years Experience for Sales Officer Position.Complete Details for the Sales Officer as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Rajkot
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 10/01/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible in ensuring product availability at all relevant channels
- Responsible for planning & achieving monthly/ yearly targets
- Responsible in maintaining and enhancing trade relations
- Responsible all activations (Trade / Consumer) & merchandising (Visibility) programs
- Facilitate timely and quality feedback for all activities as per guidelines
- Overall accountable for all operational programs in the assigned area.
- Management of the Distributor point in terms of compliance, efficiency, track of delivery from distributor to consumer, manage distributor’s overhead expenses and ensure payments for the same.
- Management of the Secondary Sales Force in terms of compliance, Trainings, performance evaluation, coordination and communication between them and the distributor and optimization of their expenditure.
- Responsible towards include identifying opportunities and potential in the area, setting monthly, quarterly and yearly target for distributors and ensuring product availability and merchandising